Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Blogging Style

Not sure how true this is considering I haven't ever changed my blogs layout and I have refrained from posting some things that I thought would be too shocking for most of my dear readers. Oh well it's nice to think that somehow I am avant guard and unique even if it's only in the mind of computer!

Your Blogging Type is Unique and Avant Garde

You're a bit ... unusual. And so is your blog.
You're impulsive, and you'll often post the first thing that pops in your head.
Completely uncensored, you blog tends to shock... even though that's not your intent.
You tend to change your blog often, experimenting with new designs and content.

6 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, June 13, 2006 , Blogger hopeful said...

I don't know about "shock" but it has been unusual lately. Vegas. Snakes. Deep musings about people. Jokes about clones. What next? ;-)

 
At 8:02 AM, June 14, 2006 , Blogger Crystal said...

well as a matter of fact, now that you mention it, My mom is running off to join a zoo...more about that later as developments happen. :-)

 
At 6:14 PM, June 14, 2006 , Blogger hopeful said...

Hahaha! The thoughts resulting from taking your news quite literally are amusing. I think your mom would make a very interesting exhibit. Definately a crowd pleaser.

 
At 10:42 PM, June 14, 2006 , Blogger Crystal said...

Hummm...interesting take on my last comment. I guess I wasn't very clear was I?? She wouldn't be going to the zoo as an exhibit but rather as an employee. I mean I think she might make an interesting exhibit too but it would make visits a little difficult. LOL

 
At 10:45 PM, June 14, 2006 , Blogger Crystal said...

Oh and wanted me to tell you for sure she has no intentions of jumping through the hoops of fire. Just in case you were wondering about that!

 
At 6:06 AM, June 15, 2006 , Blogger hopeful said...

I figured it was as an employee or volunteer of some sort, but the alternative interpretation was entertaining. :-)

Well, now you have me wondering what she will be doing. I await your post. I am not really sure what sort of things zoo employees do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home