Thursday, October 12, 2006

Flower Color

You Are a Blue Flower

A blue flower tends to represent peace, openness, and balance.
At times, you are very delicate like a cornflower.
And at other times, you are wise like an iris.
And more than you wish, you're a little cold, like a blue hydrangea.


Humm...Not sure if that's me...people am I cold??? Please tell me, honestly! I guess at times I am very focused and direct and don't have a lot of time for warm fuzzyies which in the past has gotten me in trouble. People have thought I was mad at them or having a bad day, etc. when in fact I was just on a mission and focused, mainly in the areas of work or projects that need to be completed. On the other hand I am not nearly as invincible as I come across sometimes and am a lot more delicate than most would realize. And come on who wouldn't want to be though of as wise! ha, ha. LOL Interesting results...may have to take it again and see what I get a second time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home