Sunday, September 17, 2006

No More Pink!

So what do you think? My blog has undergone a face lift for fall. If you had been by in the last few weeks you noticed that something was very wrong with it. Thanks to the help of Mark it was revived to it's old look and then I went on to changed it even more. Hope you like it. There are still a few things I need to work on but overall at least it's usable once again. I have things to post and some photos from a couple of recent camping trips but they will have to wait till later since blogger isn't uploading pictures correctly at the moment. Oh well. :-)

The quote of the month is by Jay Leno:
"With hurricanes, tornados, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another, and with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks, Are we sure this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?"

7 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, September 17, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

is there text on this webpage??
cuz i don't see anything but a picture

 
At 7:28 PM, September 17, 2006 , Blogger Crystal said...

yes theres is text on this webpage...what browser are you trying to view this through? If there was no text how did you comment? Just a little confused.

 
At 11:01 AM, September 18, 2006 , Blogger Ruth said...

I'd whistle but that's hard to do on a keyboard --very nice! I like the background... And please do post some pictures of your camping trip; I'd love to see :)

 
At 1:02 PM, September 18, 2006 , Blogger Crystal said...

Well unfortunately keyboard or no keyboard I can't whistle at all so I appreciate the thought and will pretend I heard you! Pics will be coming soon I promise.

 
At 5:21 PM, September 18, 2006 , Blogger hopeful said...

Looks good!

 
At 5:22 PM, September 26, 2006 , Blogger Mark said...

Hey hey...sorry I'm so long in commenting! I guess I've been too neck-deep in my own template code...

I like the simplicity. The link colors contrast nicely with the rest. I think I need to streamline some of that in my new temp. It looks more elegent becase the main content text is smaller and the column is wider (which I think I like. It might be a little harder on the eye but not enough to worry imho.

Cheers!

 
At 5:27 PM, September 26, 2006 , Blogger Crystal said...

Thank you Mark for your thoughts. I too like the wider column. The biggest concern I have is the small font size but it hasn't concerned me quite enough to try and figure out how to fix it yet! If you happen to know feel free to share. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home