Monday, January 29, 2007

Life

Ok so just in case you were wondering I havent' decided to quite blogging nor have I died. Life has just swallowed me up for the last few weeks. At work things have been VERY busy with increased work load and decreased workers so I have been working a lot in the last week or so. Today is the first day in over a week that I haven't been at work for anywhere from 4-14 hrs. in a day. I sometimes wonder if we are ever going to get caught up but I know it will happen and I am happy to say that we are making progress.

I also have my chemistry class and I had a test last week, studing for which took up all my time when I wasn't at work. Chemistry is going well and I really enjoying it. I have an AWESOME teacher and she is allowing me to succeed where other teachers might not. Through my own dilligent effort and the grace of the Lord I am so far doing much better this quarter than I did last quarter which is rather exciting because all of the math in chem is a real challenge for me. I was going to be content with a high C low B on the last test but instead I ended up with just squweaking out an A- much to my complete shock. If the teacher hadn't let me have extra time I would have gotten the B or C but with the time to work all the problems I did much better than I ever imagained that I would. Am am very slow on working the formulas but this proved to me that I can get it if I spend enough time practicing as long as I am not rushed. Studying is the key and I finally figured out how to use the text book and study for this class so I am hopeful that the rest of the quarter will go just as well.

Of course the Choral Society is getting ready to start practicing for the Spring concert as well and I am slowly figuring out all the parts of the job as President that I didn't really know about before! Thankully my fellow officers on the board are wonderful and I am trusting that we won't miss anything to important as we try and keep all the details in check! Any of you want to come and sing with us? It's going to be a great season I can assure you! Gerald as picked some fun music and it will a fantastic opportunity to raise our voices in praise to our Lord.

Oh and can I just say, I loved the snow and hope we get more of it this year! I want the snow and the cold weather not the snow and the warmish wet weather. Then it's slippery and ichy but the snow and cold is wonderful. The roads are pretty good and the beauty is breathtaking!

Well enough rambling...must make good use of my day at home and homework calls so it's off to learn about Phase Transition and Intermolecular Forces in the States of Matter! Trust me it is fun in a strange sort of way...Hugs to all.

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, January 29, 2007 , Blogger Balvanz said...

Hoorah for another snow lover!!! :) Let it snow, snow, snow, snow....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home