Monday, December 25, 2006

And so it comes and goes

So after all the planning and anticipation Christmas has come and gone. I hope that for everyone it brought good memories, good times with friends and family and maybe even a few usefull gifts! Sat. after church we had a lovely potluck and time of fellowship. Sunday afternoon was spent with the Cunningham family and then the evening and night was spent with other dear friends. This morning was spent with friends and then back this afternoon for more time with family here at home. I don't think I could eat another bit after three days of Christmas dinners! Probably my favorite memory was of my little 2 1/2 y/o "neice" running through the house with a horse that I got her with it's long floppy legs flying behind her hollering "Yee Ha!" over and over again. It really was too cute! But then again I am just a little biased. LOL There were many blessings and lots of laughs shared with many people. It was one of the nicest Christmas times I can remember for a long time. I didn't sleep too well last night, between being worried that I wouldn't wake up in time to get breakfast started for my friends and sharing a room with a dog that didn't sleep the night was long or short, however you look at it. Not a lot of shut eye so while it was very fun and I wouldn't trade hardly a min. of it now I am tired and ready to snuggle up with a good book or a movie, in my new penguine pjs and pink slippers, and go to sleep...and it's back to work in the morning!
So how was your Christmas? Would love to hear about it.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, December 25, 2006 , Blogger Balvanz said...

I'm so glad you had such a special Christmas! So did I...I enjoyed time with family--singing, sharing, and exchanging gifts. It was a lovely day, yet I am somewhat saddened now--yet it is a good kind of sad, as I wonder how many more Christmases will be like this one. I want to treasure these memories while they last!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home