Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

After serious & cautious consideration.....your contract of friendship has been renewed for the New Year 2007! Well ok it wasn't that hard of a decision to make!

My Wish for You in 2007

May peace break into your house and thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills. May love stick to your face like vaseline and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success like fine perfume; may happiness slap you across the face and your tears be that of joy. May you have good health and be an inspiration to others. May the problems you had forget where you live! In simple words ............

May 2007 be the best year of your life!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, January 02, 2007 , Blogger Balvanz said...

Thank you, Crystal!! I loved how you put that. I hope the same is true of your year! Happy 2007!! Here's to another wonderful year of blogging!

 
At 6:28 PM, January 03, 2007 , Blogger Crystal said...

Thanks for commenting Abbie. I must be honest I am not the sole originator of the quote. I got it from somewhere and massaged it a little but that doesn't mean I meant it any less.

 
At 3:03 PM, January 07, 2007 , Blogger Mark said...

hmmm...

That sounds like a good toast. I'll have to remember it! lol

 
At 8:24 PM, January 07, 2007 , Blogger Crystal said...

Yes you're right it would make a good toast! Good point

 

Post a Comment

<< Home