Sunday, June 19, 2005

Hear ye, Hear ye

I finally got the photos up that I have been promising. There are 5 new abums at my webshots site, link to the left. I appologize that there seems to be a lot of them that include me this time around and there are some that most of you might find completely boring as well. Just the same I hope you enjoy a quick browse if you have a moment sometime. For all of you who are not from around here you might want to pay attention to the album entitled "Evening with Friends" because there are photos of people there that I talk about sometimes in my posts or e-mails and or who have blogs linked to mine and this way at least you will have an idea of what they look like!

2 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, June 19, 2005 , Blogger Kristi said...

Great pictures Crystal! It was so fun looking through.

 
At 4:53 PM, June 21, 2005 , Blogger Crystal said...

Thanks Kristi! Thank you for looking at them. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home