Sunday, June 05, 2005


Not such a great one of me but pretty good of her, at least she is looking. They move so fast it's hard to catch 'em sometimes. :-) Teagan is my sort of neice and my god daughter. I have to adopt neices and nephews since I won't be having any of my own as an only child. It's ok all my friends are starting to have kids now so I should have quite a collection over the next few years! Teagan is just an extra special one because I get to see her more often than any of the others.

2 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, June 12, 2005 , Blogger Rebekah said...

FYI: Its not that bad of a picture. I think its very sweet. You have a lovely summer Crystal dear! Thank you again for your precious gift--so considerate of you. Go with God my friend.

 
At 6:43 PM, June 12, 2005 , Blogger Crystal said...

Thank you Rebekah! You are more than welcome for the little gift...I enjoyed giving it to you! I am glad you like it and hope you enjoy it for a long time. I hope you have a wonderful time with your sister and her family and will look forward to hearing about your adventures along the way. Casper says to tell you hi and hope you aren't too disappointed with him for his poor behaviour at times the other night. He really enjoyed getting out and of course eating your grass was a nice finale!

Hug to you Beka and my prayers will be with you for a safe trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home