Thursday, May 19, 2005

Gone for a while

Just wanted let you all know that I am leaving in about 3 hrs. for CA and will be back sometime at the end of the month, probably around the 30th. So if I don't post anything new or respond to anything you have posted I am not ignoring anyone, just don't have computer access. We are driving down to help my grampa pack and sort and get his things ready for storage and to move to Las Vegas where his new wife and her family live so it should be an interesting trip to say the least! He is 80 so there is no way he is able to do all this himself. One of my Aunts has been helping some but she isn't able to take the time off work to do it completely. Since we were already scheduled to be off from work during this time anyway it worked out just fine...we just aren't quite going to Hawaii during that time like we had planned! It's hopefully going to be there later, Grampa needs us now so he takes priority!

Take care and don't get into too much trouble while I am gone!

3 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, May 22, 2005 , Blogger Kristi said...

we are all staying out of trouble! Are you? :D

Hope your having a great trip--and that you come back soon!
I still want to get together with you sometime...I have to hear that hospital story!

 
At 1:40 PM, May 24, 2005 , Blogger Rebekah said...

Oh, when is our little date with Casper? I can't remember and I don't have it on my calender...oops!

 
At 6:29 PM, May 31, 2005 , Blogger Crystal said...

Kristi,
Yes we do need to get together. I am thinking of taking the CNA course this summer and maybe more after that so I have a million questions for you some time too! I will be happy to tell you the hospital story complete with photos. My shedule is sort of regular and it goes like this:
Sunday anytime is fine
Monday anytime after 6pm
Tuesday anytime after 5pm
Wednesday is not good at all for the next couple of weeks but after that after work might work just fine.
Thursday I am at the sportsplex till a little after 5 so after that is fine.
Friday is ok for a little while after work
Saturday is not usually good but something might be able to be arranged.
There is also the option of you stopping by my work on Monday...I would have time to visit with you there and or a lunch hr. someday.
Anyway you figure out a time that will work for you and we can make something work I am sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home