Friday, July 01, 2005

Pink Lightening



Me minigolfing for the first time in Abbottsford, Britsh Columbia the other night. Notice my bright pink golf ball! I actually didn't do too bad and it was really a lot of fun. I would definetly go agin. Thank you to Elliott and Johanna for inviting me. Jesse nicknamed me Pink Lightening. No, this is really not how I was hitting the ball but the pose was his idea and I humored him in fun. I rarely get nicknamed so I thought it was pretty funny and certainly better in some respects than Barleany Baby which is another one I have been known by in the past!
The rest of the photos are on my webshots page, the newest album.

3 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, July 05, 2005 , Blogger Kristi said...

I think pink is your color for sure!

 
At 8:52 PM, July 06, 2005 , Blogger Emmy said...

That evening was so much fun! Yes, Pink Lighting fit ya :)

 
At 12:10 PM, July 10, 2005 , Blogger Crystal said...

thanks Emily! By the way my friend, Heather really enjoyed meeting you and Amy and she is hopeful that when we all are able to get together again that she will be able to join us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home