Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Joke of the Day

Alright sorry about these jokes...I am warning you they are real groaners, especially #2.

This one is courtesy of my mother:
Q: Why did they have to come up with the term PMS?
A: Because Mad Cow was already taken!

Or how about this one?
Years ago a very rich man paid to have himself cloned. All went well while his clone was young but the older he got he somehow developed a bad habit of swearing all the time. The more he swore the angrier his father got until one day the father go so angry at his awful mouth that he pushed him off a cliff during an argument. Since he was a clone the police were at a loss on how to arrest him and what to charge hime with. Until the sherif realized that while murder/suicide, etc. was out of the question he could arrest him for making an obsene clone fall.

Where do people come up with these things???

7 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, June 14, 2006 , Blogger Mark said...

Should I reciprocate with a groaner?

A thoughtful but unenlightened man stopped one day and realized he didn't know where the sun went when it set. All day and all night, he sat out in a field pondering his question...until finally it dawned on him.

 
At 8:01 AM, June 14, 2006 , Blogger Crystal said...

Oh my! That is a rather awful groaner. Thanks for sharing. LOL

 
At 6:16 PM, June 14, 2006 , Blogger hopeful said...

Words are such lovely things to play with, aren't they? LOL

 
At 7:27 AM, June 17, 2006 , Blogger Kristi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:28 AM, June 17, 2006 , Blogger Kristi said...

Help! I don't get the second joke. In fact I hardly ever understand jokes, I always think people are telling true stories. I'm hopeless.

 
At 9:38 PM, June 27, 2006 , Blogger Mark said...

don't you worry Kimi...when I heard that in person for the first time, it took me forever to even come close. But you do need to hear it...

on the last line: making an obscene clone fall (it's playing rather poorly off of "obscene phone call")

 
At 10:58 PM, June 27, 2006 , Blogger Crystal said...

Sorry Kimi I somehow failed to help you out on the joke. I read your comment but then didn't comment back to be of any help.
Thanks for your assistance Mark. I agree it is better heard in person. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home