Thursday, October 12, 2006

Blue Again

Your Heart Is Blue

Love is a doing word for you. You know it's love when you treat each other well.
You are a giving lover, but you don't give too much. You expect something in return.

Your flirting style: Friendly

Your lucky first date: Lunch at an outdoor cafe

Your dream lover: Is both generous and selfish

What you bring to relationships: Loyalty


Hummm...Ok so I took another test to see what color heart I have and again it came up blue. I am curious about these results. Blue is certainly not the color I would have picked if you would have just asked me to name a color. I am not sure about a selfish lover...what is that supposed to mean? It is true I am not a good 50s housewife who is willing to do everything, rub his feet, have dinner on the table at 5 every night, keep the children scrubbed and perfect so he can throw his clothes on the floor, come home from work and watch TV till bed everynight and complain when I ask him to help me with something. Not me for sure!!! I am very loyal, this is true. I also agree with the very first point. In the 5 love languages my highest one is quality time, doing things together, being respectful and giving to each other, not a one sided relationship. So maybe this isn't too far off...Interesting.

2 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, October 15, 2006 , Blogger Balvanz said...

I took the quiz too and was a pink heart...I liked most of my results. That's a cute test. :)

 
At 4:35 PM, October 16, 2006 , Blogger Crystal said...

Glad you liked your results Abbie! It was a fun little test. Lydia you should post your results, couldn't be any worse than mine. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home