Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Random Tuesday Thoughts

Ok so what's happening with all of you? I am just sitting here on a Tuesday with a collection of random thoughts going through my head.
I wonder how I did on my Chem test that I took week before last? I hope I passed. I really need to be doing homework right now...must get to that later.
Work today was really good...sort of nice to work in the daytime and come home at a decent hour. I have applied for another job within the facility but the way things go around there I wonder if I'll even get an interview. There is no such thing as process or real organization around there so even though I am well liked, have the education and experience that they want for the job and have worked there for over a year that might not even mean I hear about the job again until they have hired someone else. Crazy place to work from an organization prespecitve. Time will tell, will keep praying. I have been waiting for this job to open up for a few months now and I REALLY want it!!! Though I have to be content that some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.
Ok so what about singing toothbrushes? Check them out here. They play music through your teeth as you brush. When the bristles touch your teeth in an up and down motion the sound is sent through you teeth into your head and you can hear it. That would be something I would buy just to say I have tried it...pretty pathetic huh?! Too bad they didn't seem to have any good songs on the list of 18 different ones that you can get.
Oh these kittens are crazy! Running all around the house, chasing things, attacking each other. Who would have ever thought that a Dum Dum sucker would have ever given 3 of my cats so much entertainment. I think mom is putting an ad in the paper for the kittens. Wonder if we will get any calls. I will sure miss them if they go. They have been so much fun. OH MY I think my old cat just got her claw stuck in the ear of my other full grown cat who was pestering her!!!! There is certainly a lot of hissing and rolling going on. He has been playing with the kittens so much I think he forgot himself and who he was trying to play with! I don't see any lasting damage...poor dear.

Ok so homework definetly calls and I should stop boring you all with my mental meanderings...till later...

3 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, October 17, 2006 , Blogger Balvanz said...

A singing toothbrush? What will they think of next?? lol

 
At 12:10 AM, October 19, 2006 , Blogger Mark said...

oh you got to love cat fights! They are so much fun (human or feline)!

 
At 7:27 AM, October 19, 2006 , Blogger Crystal said...

A singing toothbrush! I know...pretty crazy.
Yes cat fights are hillarious, especially when Tut gets in the mix, big boy sitting or laying down and they are both attacking him. So funny. The little girl is really a very vegitarian cat, her favorite food is squash but she really likes lots of other things too like PB, cookies, cottage cheese, yogurt, rice, scrambled eggs, and more but she will eat chicken and a little bit of cat food! crazy kids.
I do agree they are also pretty funny when human too...sort of one of those wonders of life I will probably never understand!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home