Sunday, August 14, 2005

Dancers, Mountains and Finally a Wedding!

I just uploaded three new albums on my webshots site should you choose to view them!
One has shots from the Nooksack Pow-Wow that happened in July. I love to go and watch the dancers and drummers every year. The photos capture the color and variety but they really can't capture the feeling of being there and feeling the drumming.
The 2nd new one just has mountain shots from various hikes and outings I have been on in the last month or so.
And the last one is an album of photos from Tara Lastoka/Don Everett's wedding. Some of you know her from our time together at Premier and also from the Neff Bible study that she attended with me once. It was a nice simple wedding and the only one I have attended this year. Many of my old friends are long married and so this has been the year of the baby for me! I think there have been at least 4-5. I figure in a few years my newer friends will start to get married and it will start all over again but this year there was only one wedding and lots of babies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home