Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Garage Doors are Evil

Well ok so maybe not all garage doors are evil but the one that tried to devour my middle finger is evil. The scariest part was fearing that I would be stuck standing attached to the door for at least 2 hours until the home owner got back because I was too far away from the controls to open the door again. I finally figured out how to get loose but it was a very long night at work carrying around a cup of ice to keep my finger in whenever I didn't have to use my hand. And the pain, oh the pain! The good news is that I don't think I damaged the cutical so while I might loose my nail hopefully it will grow back ok. At the moment it is a lovely shade of purpke. Bless the girls at work that helped me when I just couldn't do a few things. Embarassing, scary and more than a bit shocking but it definetly could have been worse!

2 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, June 29, 2006 , Blogger hopeful said...

Oh, Crystal! How aweful! What a mean garage door. I hope you recover fully and soon.

 
At 2:07 PM, July 04, 2006 , Blogger Crystal said...

I am on the mend...doesnt hurt quite so much now and I haven't lost the nail yet so who knows, maybe I won't!

Hi Lauro. Your family looks really sweet. I would be happy to talk with you more to help you with blogging or your english as you need. I had forgotten about the language of Brazil being Portugeas until you mentioned it. I have several friends from Portugal but I never really learned to speak it beyong a few words here and there. I haven't ever been to Brazil but photos I have seen have been nice. Hope to hear from you again sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home