Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Brain on Vacation

Goodness I need to get out more and meet new people. I have come to this cluesion after meeting someone new this week and really doing a bad job it. It's been a long time since I met someone completely new, I mean someone that didn't know a friend already, someone I hadn't already heard about before, etc. Wow how strange it was. Strange but exciting and nerve wracking because after our encounter I thought it over and all the things I probably shouldn't have said. I wonder if I was completely out of this world boring though we did manage to talk for a couple of hours. Not sure if I will ever see this person again but if nothing else it was enjoyable while it lasted and I think I learned a few things about my self that I can work on...self-improvement, that's what's it all about it...not the hokey pokey!

3 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, July 05, 2006 , Blogger hopeful said...

When it comes to communication and people skills (other than via the Internet) . . . well, my brain just doesn't do that at all. I don't know whether it goes on vacation or not, I just know it isn't anywhere to be found! Yikes! I am NOT good with oral communication.

I know I need self-improvement in this area but I'm not sure how to achieve it. Put a leash on my brain? LOL

 
At 6:33 PM, July 10, 2006 , Blogger Crystal said...

You just have to get out more I guess. That is what I am figuring. I am just going to keep my eye out for new situations that will challenge and maybe even scare me a little and see how it goes! Should be interesting.

 
At 7:20 PM, July 11, 2006 , Blogger hopeful said...

I don't need NEW situations to be challenged and scared! LOL Waiting on customers helps, you know. I really don't get out much other than that and church. I have a leadership type office there for the next two years so we'll see how that goes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home