Friday, February 09, 2007

I am still alive

No Abbie I haven't given up on blogging just haven't had the time or I guess made the time. Things have been happening, I witnessed a car accident (the woman was ok but not the truck) I have been working, working and working some more, Chemistry goes on and choir started. It's not that I havne't wanted to tell you some interesting things but everytime I think to sit down and write I am too tired or too frusterated with life to really make it happen. I have some to the conclusion that life is messy and I just don't know if I like how mines going. Oh well that's something another post sometime later. I will try and give you an interesting update this weekend.

Over and out,
Crystal :-)

2 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, February 10, 2007 , Blogger Balvanz said...

I was just kidding you Crystal...sounds like your life is extremely busy right now...take care of yourself. :)

 
At 6:40 PM, February 12, 2007 , Blogger Rebekah said...

Hang in there my dear--God desires us to be joyful even in the worst of times. That's easy to say, I know. :) Just remember that God is with you. And that we're rooting (sp?) for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home