Tuesday, August 16, 2005

On the road again...

Just realized I have less than 11hrs. and counting before mom and I are supposed to be leaving for our two week road trip to South Dakota and I haven't even really thought of packing! That's usually how it goes with me though...I don't got to excited about things till the last min. then I spend a couple of hrs. of intense work of packing and cleaning my room up and then I am off (usually in more ways than one!).

Anyway news to share before I go:
1. I know have an MSN IM account and Emily was the first person to talk to me on IM. (I only mention this because I promised her I would!)
2. Attending the Fair was fun but different this year. I haven't ever met up with a group before so that was a little odd and I appreaciated Johanna who hung out with me while I went hither and yon doing different things than the group. The demo derby was great and the pick-up trucks were definetly the best! I think it had been probably been about 10-12 years since I was on a ride so thank you to everyone that so patiently waited while some of us rode the Ferris Wheel...yes I went all out for thrills!
3. Any of my readers that live around here be looking for an e-mail from Emily about a get together on Labor Day, Sept. 5th. We are trying to plan something, like a hike, but since I will be gone the able party planner, Emmy, has been put in charge! Remind her if she slacks on the job! LOL

Cheers and stay out of trouble all of you till I get back!
Must get packing...

5 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, August 16, 2005 , Blogger Emmy said...

I won't slack!! :)

 
At 1:21 AM, August 17, 2005 , Blogger Nathan said...

Wow! The Fair has already happened this year?! Yikes, time flies!

 
At 7:51 AM, August 17, 2005 , Blogger Crystal said...

I am sure you won't Emily! Thanks so much.

Yes it is amazing how time flies Nathan! Seems to just keep going faster and faster without even trying.

 
At 8:36 PM, August 17, 2005 , Blogger Emmy said...

Everyone! Check you email! :) Em

 
At 12:39 PM, August 24, 2005 , Blogger Kristi said...

Just thought I should let you know Crystal, that Emily did NOT obey your parting command to stay out of trouble!!!
I think you shall have to have a little chat with her when you get back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home