Sunday, September 25, 2005

Interesting little quiz...just to set the record straight I actually like farming and spent many wonderful years working on a farm, mucking (cleaning for the uninitiated) stalls and driving tractor, planting and harvesting and haying. I also don't think I can quite see myself as a personal trainer but parole officer maybe!!

Your Career Type: Social

You are helpful, friendly, and trustworthy.
Your talents lie in teaching, nursing, giving information, and solving social problems.

You would make an excellent:

Counselor - Dental Hygienist - Librarian
Nurse - Parole Officer - Personal Trainer
Physical Therapist - Social Worker - Teacher

The worst career options for your are realistic careers, like truck driver or farmer.

3 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, September 28, 2005 , Blogger hopeful said...

Who would have guessed your career type was "social"? ;-)

 
At 5:31 PM, September 30, 2005 , Blogger Crystal said...

I don't know it's quite a shock really don't you think!! LOL

 
At 5:48 PM, September 30, 2005 , Blogger hopeful said...

REALLY! I mean, you're such a quiet, shy, reserved, loner type person. ;-) Hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home