Tuesday, September 20, 2005

New Blog

Hear ye, hear ye, One of my dear friends from my childhood, who lives in Virgina has finally started her own blog. Some of you may have read her posts, posted by T. Huffman and a few of my readers even know her. She says it's my fault that she finally decided to give blogging a try and I am ever so happy. I always knew that if she ever took the plunge she would write wonderful things and she hasn't disapointed me. Her very first post and the explination for her blog was very insightful and I hope you will all go check it out, make her feel welcome and comment. She said since it was my "fault" that she started a blog I was responsible for her getting settled!

So all my blog land friends, it is with great pleasure that I introduce to you, Christina Huffman. We have been friends since we met at the age of about 6 or 7. Her father was our tree planting crew leader and we spent a few years of our childhood gallyvanting around through the woods, playing in mud, catching frogs, building forts with the boys, dressing our pets up in baby clothes, riding bikes, making crafts with paper and throwing surprise parties for our mothers birthdays! Those were the days. Carefree, wonderful and full of memories that will never die. Tina is much shyer than I, almost 26 (I think), single, lives at home with her parents and an older borther, one older sister is married, loves plants, crafting, home-making type persutes, has a degree in home-ec, is caring and kind, has a wonderful sense of humor and as I think you will soon learn, a wonderful writer. I will try and post an old photo of us sometime for fun but in the meantime do try and stop by her blog and say hi!

Thanks! :-)

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, September 20, 2005 , Blogger hopeful said...

Wow! What an introduction.Thanks. It might help to have an audience of more than one, you know. :-)

Actually, I'm almost 27. That was an amazing description of me, by the way. I don't think I could describe you that well! Hehehe. And as for the old photo--that's frightening, but sounds like fun. I haven't seen any pictures of that far back in a long time.

I don't remember any suprise birthday parties! All I remember is us making your mother sit in her truck half the day while we prepared her a party. What a woman! Such patience.

 
At 11:09 PM, September 20, 2005 , Blogger Crystal said...

Sorry Tina for some reason I thought you were a year younger than me but I guess it's only 3 months! Please forgive me. LOL

Yes my mother is quite a woman and so it yours! We certainly put them through some interesting times.

I am thinking of the photo of us with Shawndra and some other puppy all dressed up and then there is also the one of the year we kids all dressed up in some sort of costumes for the crew potluck, where my dad got the purple heart award for getting injured so much, I think it was in Florida but I can't remember for sure. Anyway those photos might be fun to post if I can find them!

 
At 5:50 AM, September 21, 2005 , Blogger hopeful said...

I'll forgive you. ;-)

The pictures sound like fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home