Monday, July 24, 2006

Wedding Smile

In light of this being wedding season I had to share this it was too cute!

A little boy was in a relative's wedding. As he was coming down the aisle, he would take two steps, stop, and turn to the crowd. While facing the crowd, he would put his hands up like claws, and roar.

So it went, step, step, ROAR, step, step, ROAR, all the way down the aisle.

As you can imagine, the crowd was near tears from laughing so hard by the time he reached the pulpit.

When asked what he was doing, the child sniffed and said, "I was being the Ring Bear."

3 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, August 08, 2006 , Blogger Mark said...

very very cute...I would be laughing too. But I just can't imagine someone that little having enough imagination to do that unprompted...I suspect an uncle...a blacksheep of the family put him up to it. :P

 
At 8:28 PM, August 11, 2006 , Blogger Crystal said...

Well I don't think it was a issue of him being put up to it but rather he didn't understand the part about being the ring "Bearer" and rather thought he was to tbe ring "Bearrr". Sort of the same as when kids don't quite get the Lord's Prayer.

 
At 8:49 PM, August 14, 2006 , Blogger Brandy said...

lol, my little sister call the Lord's Prayer 'bedonald' ( "be Thy Name") because she can't get the rest of it out :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home